To-Go Orders and Take Out Hours
March 16, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Governor Whitmer has ordered all restaurants to be closed by 3 PM on 3/16 for dine-in services through March 30th.
During this time, Beechwood will be offering take-out and limited delivery services ONLY.
We will remain open from 11:00 AM – 7:30 PM Monday – Saturday.
- We will be offering limited delivery on orders of $60 or more for a flat delivery fee of $5. Ask about delivery when you call-in your order!
- Feed the kids with pizza from the Mr. Big Slice Pizza party Food Truck! Only $12 for a 16-inch cheese or pepperoni pizza from 11 AM-7 PM. Call ahead!
- We will not be accepting any coupons or discounts on take-out orders during this time.
- We are temporarily suspending daily specials.
- Catering Services are still available!