Opening For Dine-In Service on June 8!
We are reopening the dining rooms at Beechwood Grill!
We’ve been diligently preparing for the last several weeks, and our staff is excited to welcome you back on Monday, June 8th! We’ll be back to our regular pre-COVID hours, 11 AM – 10 PM Monday – Saturday.
As we reopen, here are some things you should expect at Beechwood Grill:
- Our dining room and bar area have been reconfigured to allow for the strict social distancing guidelines, and all tables are six feet apart and plexiglass dividers have been installed between some booths. Our outdoor dining deck will also be open!
- We have single-use, disposable menus, and you also have access to our online menu on your own device. We are introducing some new menu items! (check out the photos below!)
- Our team is implementing strict regimented cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures and schedules.
- Team members will be wearing face coverings to protect themselves and others.
- Condiments will be made available upon request, and their containers are disinfected after each use.
- We will have ongoing strict team member health protocols – we require team members who do not feel well to stay home and seek proper health care.
- There will be a reduced number of guests in the waiting area – to again, adhere to social distancing.
We want to thank you for your support and patience in advance as we get through this next phase of this pandemic together. We have missed our staff and guests and can’t wait to open our doors and welcome you back on Monday! Your Beechwood Grill favorites will be back, including the Michigan craft beer you’ve been missing. Oberon is on tap!